An application form for the registration is the first stage at the admission procedure. The form must be filled correctly and deposited along with the documents with admission donation at the office.
The new academic session of the school begins on April every year and it is desirable that all admission formalities be completed well before that date. However limited vacancies may exist in the middle of the academic year as proposed by the State Education Department. The age at the time of admission should be:
|STD - I||5.5 Years|
|STD - II||6.5 Years|
|STD - III||7.5 Years|
|STD - IV||8.5 Years|
|STD - V||9.5 Years|
|STD - VI||10.5 Years|
|STD - VII||11.5 Years|
|STD - VIII||12.5 Years|
|STD - IX||13.5 Years|
|STD - X||No Admission|
The Parent has to produce/deposit the following documents at the time of admission/re- admission of the student:
• Xerox copy of Birth Certificate of the Student.
• Xerox copy of S.T. Certificate of the student.
• Xerox copy of Adhaar Card.
• Three recent passport size photograph of the student.
• School donation.
• School bus donation for the whole session.
• Pocket money( Only for the Boarders),if any, with the warden.( Unspent Balance would be refunded at the end of the session)